(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Monday 30 September 2013

Doing stuff

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned my posting. (Haha get it?) Here is a picture of Big Ben. And also a picture of the Houses of Parliament.
I went there on the weekend so that I could say that I have seen it. I've realised that about myself: that I would hate to not be able to say I've tried lots of things. But I don't go on rides at theme parks and I haven't tried drugs. (I started watching Breaking Bad a few weeks ago and could not make it past the first two episodes, but tonight I pushed through...) Anyway you can't visit London and not take a far-away, cloudy & slightly skewif snap of the original source of the tune we can all play on the piano.

I like this photo because it has the London Eye, two cabs (at least I think the white one is a cab?), a red bus, letters on the road and a big building. And a massive crowd of tourists. 

Another thing I know now is that I need at least 8 hours of sleep each night in order to not feel like a zombie the next morning and not yawn all day. I started couch to 5k today and it's a good thing I've got a buddy (competitor) to do it with because it was exhausting! Rosie, you'd better have enough endurance for the both of us because I'd be very inclined not to go through that again. But we will get there! We are the jaguar!

No comments:

Post a Comment