(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Thursday 3 October 2013

That autumn feel

You know that crisp, leafy smell that comes on the wind after summer ends? In Armidale you get it on clear blue sky days when the cold bites your ears. Here, though, you only catch it occasionally because everything's wet most of the time. It's cloudy and drizzly and it's great. I love the cold - and it's not cold enough here yet. Summer is definitely my least favourite season.
Unfortunately the lack of sunshine means the brilliant reds didn't come out so well in this photo and one of another tree, but I thought I'd share anyway. Note well: you saw it here first. Not on other social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment