(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Monday 29 April 2013

Flowers in Words

I wish to dedicate a post to JCR Au Pairs & Nannies - the agency I went through to get my placement in the UK.

They have been fantastic. For anyone who wants a gap year (or an adventure year like me) doing what I'm going to do, I totally recommend them. Really friendly folk who'll answer any little question and make sure you know what to do. Though it's a pretty involved process to make an application for host families to look at, I think it's worth it because you know that JCR are making the effort to check the characters of all people involved. They called everyone I used as a reference! And I want to thank all those people too. Obviously the nice things said outweighed the bad...

So thanks to Lyndsey and Michelle for all your hard work, and reassuring emails!!

No comments:

Post a Comment