(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Friday 18 October 2013

Title

Right so it has been a while since my last post. Apologies! I actually wrote a very short one the other day, but I've just checked my phone and the publishing failed. Oops.

It's three weeks until I will be in Armidale! Wow. That's crazy.
Things are tricky here. Tricky is a mild word. Hard would be a better term, but it's so overused and quite vague. I'm having to make a BIG LIFE DECISION in the next couple of weeks (um, no, I'm not dating/pregnant/wanting plastic surgery) and it is stressing me out. Sorry I can't really write more details.

On a positive note, the side effects have mostly ceased. I don't wake up feeling sick anymore. That may also be because of circumstantial changes. Mum and I suspect that the new medication was doing wacky stuff to my metabolism (I get really full on much less than usual then I'm starving two hours later, also lost some weight). Now instead of taking it after I wake up, I make sure I've had breakfast first. I'm not a doctor, but the doctor who gave it to me didn't really give me much guidance so hopefully I'm doing the right thing.
Also, I've started the couch to 5k jogging program... I know, you're shocked right? So not me. But I'm really enjoying it!

As usual, I'm loving church. The students are here (term started in Septemper) and people are just so lovely. I've also been going to a home group (which Little Man called 'church group' 'church box' and 'smart box') which is great. We're going through a book called Search the Scriptures, and we're in Matthew at the moment. Parables - not as simple as they seem!

I'm reading over what I've written and it is actually quite positive! I've been doing SO MUCH whining and deliberating in the last week especially, that I was assuming it would be more of that. It's funny how we switch our thinking when we're limited by what we can say.
If you're the praying type, I need wisdom. WISDOM. I need to make the right decision, because what I do will affect me and other people too. Sorry again that you don't have the whole story. Well some people do. Like Mum and Dad. Good old folks, always there when you need 'em. Except when it's 3am in Australia and they're not signed in to Skype. But hey. I know they love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment