(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Friday 20 December 2013

Pretending to be a Local Londoner

At the end of Year 12 I went on Younglife Study Camp, and met a girl called Lucy; since then we have kept up as pen pals. She is living in France at the moment and has just begun a tour of Europe - starting in London. Yesterday I met her at Kings Cross and took her on a tour! (because I am such a knowledgeable guide.) We were quite lucky to be in the right places at some points of time in the day (pun definitely intended - see below).
Trafalgar Square but not the main bit

Horse Guards Parade



Contact! That's my knee he's on.

But I had no food so he lost interest.

Going past Buckingham Palace

The Serpentine - I think

Houses of Parliament

Westminster Abbey

Westminster Abbey

Tower of London

Overlooking London from the Royal Observatory in Greenwich



Greenwich Meridian Line - Longitude 0 degrees

One foot in the East & West!


No comments:

Post a Comment