(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Friday 27 December 2013

Quick - post!

How quickly I forget! Days have passed and I haven't typed a word. To be fair, they have been busy and lovely days and I wouldn't have taken time from any of them to sit here and blog. However, I'm sorry I didn't compose a Christmas greeting or recount these events sooner.

Even now I don't have time to go through everything in detail because this afternoon I'm heading out West (Bristol -ish) with my 'housies' (housemates) to visit their extended family, and we get back on New Year's Eve. I'll just say that I had a lovely time with Housito's (male house mate? or something?) family on Christmas Day after church, and a lovely time with Housita's family yesterday. I was able to Skype my Mum's side of the family late Christmas night - or early Boxing Day morning - which was fantastic. No snow! But apparently it's more likely in January or February anyhow.

This morning I sent off an application to transfer to a Bachelor of Education (Primary) through UNE, so hopefully I will hear back sometime in the new year I'm guessing and get myself enrolled. A friend has offered to loan her first year textbooks which is fabulous, and if anyone else has anything that could help, let me know!

Better finish packing. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment