(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Wednesday 23 April 2014

North Wales

First the photos. There are a lot of them. It was hard to decide which ones to include.

We stayed at a place called Prestatyn, in a caravan park near the beach.
Hey Dad! Look! Tamworth!

There's a lighthouse, real small

It was real windy


I found a thing.



Loved these, so cute





Me trying to slide down the sand dune on a frisbee. It didn't work.

We climbed a hill.







The sunsets every night were amazing
We went to Denbigh, a medieval town.

A quick drive-by shooting




















































This is what happens when you take a photo while walking down a hill.


And here is a place near Mount Snowdon - the tallest mountain in England and Wales. I can't remember the name of the place but even if I could, I wouldn't be able to spell it. Anyway it was very pretty, and we went on a scenic steam railway and to a slate museum.


The water was really clear









I loved this photo.



I like the Welsh spelling of 'engine'

Sunset back in Prestatyn. I think this is first time I ever saw the sun set over the ocean.

On the way back to London we stopped at a place near Dudley in the Midlands - this place had fossils. We also had lunch at the world famous Pie Factory. I had a pie. It was tasty.


It was so sunny I actually came home tanned. I had a really nice time.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I've just been informed that the place near the mountain is Llanberis.

    ReplyDelete