(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Year Plans

I'm pretty sure most people are aware, but here's a public update just in case:
I'm going to be in Australia for the month of November 2014, that's a definite. There are at least 3 weddings I'm going to which is very exciting and also a bit crazy.
The indefinite aspect is whether or not I will return to the UK after that. At the moment I can see that it would make sense to stay in Armidale at the end of the year and settle there for a while, since my visa will end in May 2015 anyway. I miss my Aussie family and friends and the country, but the thought of leaving everyone in London gets harder every day - as does being away from my people back home! I'm finding it really hard at the moment to be torn between two homes...

No comments:

Post a Comment