(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Sunday 7 July 2013

Brighton Day Three

Even hotter than yesterday! Here are some views from the Ferris Wheel -
Deck chairs for hire - pebbles are not very soft or mouldable.

Crazy golf - there's much compensation for the lack of swimable beachiness I feel. 





That's the burnt down pier that they never rebuilt. 


And there's a picture of me (on the Ferris wheel) for those who have asked. Views from the pier -



Horatio's Bar!!

It was so busy. 


This last one I took mostly for the cute little chimney things which I love. Loved Brighton. Got a tan. And a souvenir pebble - cheap as dirt because dirt is free from the ground like pebbles are.

And as I was getting in the car to go home, I get a phone call from my beautiful friend with the news I've been waiting for so long - congrats guys!!
Church this evening was great and the weekly young people kick on at someone's home is lovely. Totally beats Maccas. But I do miss everyone, especially with all the weddings...

No comments:

Post a Comment