(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Monday 15 July 2013

Well the swelling in my upper lip has gone down so much - it's great. My nose is still not hurting, though I got a bad headache today so am back on paracetamol. It was hot - 33 apparently! Eating is even worse because I have ulcers on the inside of my bottom lip that appeared last night. I've been avoiding crunchy foods. But that's the worst of it really. The reason the filling isn't annoying me anymore is because I filed it down a bit myself. You might think that was naughty or stupid but it sure helped! The plaster (British term for bandaid, though technically they're steri strips) is coming off and I'm wondering should I take it off early? There's a lot of crusty puss around there... Anyhoo.

I love the people at my church. They are gold. I didn't get to the morning service because of the swelling, but there was a picnic on so I scored a lift and then just hung out with everyone until after post-church hang out - 10pm. I love Sundays. I knew several of the songs at the night service, too. But I wished I was at uneChurch. I miss everyone so much.

Here is me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment