(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Books & Blue tac

Just a quick update to say that I'm alive and pretty much over my cold, just in the occasional-sneeze-or-cough-and-ears-still-blocking-up phase. It's good. But it rained all night and it's threatening to rain again which means the kids & me are stuck indoors. It's half term holidays so there's no school - it's a shame we can't be out and about! Exploring the town!

I got out the handful of books I brought over and I put them on display on the shelf under the TV. It has made so much difference - my room feels more like a room. I cosied it up some more by moving the furniture closer to my bed and I'm beginning the decorating stage. Paper craft!! Just need to dig up the sewing machine in the attic and buy some blue tac and I'm set. I hope.

Oh it just started raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment