(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Hellooo

This is a quick post to say that I am alive and about to start replying to the backlog of emails... the internet of the neighbourhood has been down since Saturday!! Grr! But now it's back and so am I.

Read this next bit like an obnoxious ad (really fast, loud and ridiculously enthusiastic):
Do you worry that you have missed out on five days of news? Stop worrying right now! Here on this very laptop I have been blogging away like mad on a makeshift writing space... TextEdit! It's chockablock with trivial info, spontaneous and sporadic branches of thought, mildly clever observations and a good amount of complaining! So hang in there readers, it's on its way and will be here very soon!

*Each post won't be published separately and contents may have been edited since initial composition.

No comments:

Post a Comment