(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Monday 12 August 2013

21

All I can think of is all the things I haven't done and now I'm twenty one and can never go back and do them before today. Well I am in England. That's a big thing I guess.
Anyhow it's been a good day and a half (I started saying it was my birthday at 3pm on Sunday afternoon because that was midnight is Aussie time, and my church friends went along with it which was cool). It goes without saying that I wish I could have spent it with family. Well I did over Skype, that's something. My host family took me out to dinner which was absolutely lovely and hours later I am still so sickly full. Maybe I'm still full from last night as well. Lots of brisk walks this week... They'll evolve into proper jogs one day I'm sure.

Seriously stuffed and can't think of much else to say except thank you to everybody for the birthday wishes. They worked! Also I miss gum trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment