(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Feeling the pull of my home

Right now, after visiting a Facebook page, I am REALLY TEMPTED to get a new account... So I thought I'd put a desperate plea out there for some Armidillian & general Aussie love. Please email with even the most trivial of news and PHOTOS. That would be tops. I just need to see my friends. Please. Just no bushwalking snaps because that would be make me insanely homesick and jealous.

BUT it's 75 days until I'm home for a visit! Yes that's right! Nothing but divine intervention will stop me now from getting to that wedding. I'm super duper excited. Unfortunately it's a super duper short stay, and by that I mean Friday 8th Nov - Tuesday 12th Nov (yeah I'm gonna be wrecked). I wasn't going to make a big thing of it because I will not physically be able to see everyone that I would like to, but what the heck. If you're around that weekend I'll see you at church and maybe I will have some kind of gathering! Yay!!

2 comments:

  1. I will start SnapChatting you more Aussie scenery now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete