(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Geraldina, and other stuff

This is my peace lily and I called her Geraldina. Also, every house I've been to has had at least one orchid on a window sill. People (well, the people on the media) are buzzing with the new One Direction movie. Fandom, wow. A sad world. I find myself a bit bored sometimes because I don't have much going on (compared to two jobs, uni and church commitments of last year) but I guess that's not something to complain about really. I love hanging out with church folk on Sundays and being so free to go wherever on the weekend (British people would say 'at the weekend'). Someone who I met the other day said I didn't have a very strong accent - uh oh! I was told that once when I first got here but I know now that it has "devolved" even more... Doing this has made me glad and proud to be Australian, (here it's os-trail-i-en) and even more grateful for the way and the where I was brought up. Lastly, for me summer is incomplete without rock hopping and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment