(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Sunday 19 January 2014

True Blue Bru

It's one week until Australia Day, and I'm going to make an even bigger thing of it than I usually would (ok so I don't usually make a very big thing about it but I'm very excited this year). British people don't have the equivalent (obviously) and so I plan to go all out with flag tattoos and face paint, perhaps without the face paint. But definitely need to have some of the triple j hottest 100 and there may even be a BBQ (British people don't know what rissoles are). I'll miss the inflatable pool and the sweltering heat, and of course ALL THE AUSTRALIANS (British people are not Australian), but maybe it will snow and then it will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment