(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Fluff

I am so tired I think I'm beyond feeling it. I have accumulated tiredness which is the worst type because it takes so much longer to get rid of than to gather. I wasn't kidding when I said I wake up at ridiculous hours. The last few days have been 4am, and before that it was 5am and before that since the day I arrived it was 5:30am. Trying not to think about the summer solstice. Eek.
Also my job is pretty exhausting. An afternoon in the park on a beautiful sunny day is absolutely lovely, but also quite tiring and then there's still several hours of duties including cooking, bath routine and washing. At home mums are champions - CHAMPIONS. Don't ever underestimate what they do, because I have a portion of the workload and I'm going to bed at 8 tonight. Sheesh.

I feel like such a dag because I'm wearing a sleep mask. That's how desperate I am for sleep. (Why am I blogging? Don't know. I felt like it. Bedtime is a process.) I tried it for the first time last night and though I got to sleep OK, I woke up and it wasn't on my head anymore. Sneaky me. At least it did half the job. Oh and it's not over my eyes at the moment...

I'm sorry, this is not material that is world wide web worthy. I come from a family of over-sharers. (Can't wait to Skype you guys tomorrow morning! Which is tonight for you but anyway.)

Good
night.

No comments:

Post a Comment