(I'm currently redesigning the blog, as I do often; and I'm stuck on a background & theme. Watch this space for a better... look.)

Sunday 16 June 2013

So green

I'm sitting in a park on a bench. It's lightly raining but I'm under a big oak tree so I've got a sheltered view of several acres of mostly empty green grass. I'm glad I got out of the house, but still didn't feel like going into town for hours of pushing through crowds. Just me and the few dog walkers is good. The pathways are just so lovely around here! I took more photos but I'm conscious of the fact that it's just more trees and flowers and stinging nettle and ivy and river. Actually, through some of those paths it almost felt like I was heading to the beach. The highway sounded a bit like waves...

Uh oh, the rain just got heavier.

1 comment:

  1. There are always dog-walkers. I imagine you could go on a week long trek of self discovery to the top of the mountain, and just as you were thinking "I did it!", a lycra clad dog walker would strut past.

    ReplyDelete